Sunday, June 20, 2010

I AM UP IN THIS BLOG FOR NO APPARENT REASON: DANISH DISTRACTION, NICKLAS BENDTNER

[For now though, I'll settle for some Bendtner prettiness. Small consolation. Also, well done to Nick for managing to find the target against Cameroon. You were like a floating idiot beanpole at Arsenal this season. Glad you could get it together for someone, girl.]


Perusing a vast array of articles telling me how ridiculous Anelka is and why I should feel sorry for Gourcuff, a man who is both very rich and very hot, is not a good way to end an evening. It's painful and insomnia inducing. In fact, as a result, I'm contemplating growing some emo bangs to fully express my pain... and inflict it on others. Seriously though, have you met anyone with emo bangs? It's slightly disconcerting to say the least. There was a barrista at a Starbucks I used to frequent who had these extremely long side swept ones with blonde bits in it. I used to literally hold my breath whenever he made my drinks because I was convinced there was going to be some accidental bang-dunking action occur. Skinny-Vanilla-Latte-a-la greasy-hair, if you will. He caught me peering over the little counter thing with this intensely petrified look on my face once. The smug bastard looked sort of pleased with himself. I bet goths and emo kids are France supporters.


[They all look just about ready for their emo-bangs too.
Les Bleus = Les Sulk. Let's not pin it all on Anelka.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP