Sunday, July 4, 2010

BRINGING THE LOLS: BABIES HAVING BABIES

[Fave Xtina pic of all time: Any chance I get to pull this one out, I will.]


According to Cristiano Ronaldo's twitter, he's just become a father:
"It is with great joy and emotion that I inform I have recently become father to a baby boy. As agreed with the baby's mother, who prefers to have her identity kept confidential, my son will be under my exclusive guardianship. No further information will be provided on this subject and I request everyone to fully respect my right to privacy (and that of the child) at least on issues as personal as these are."
I'm just holding out for an announcement saying that his account has been hacked or something because this simply can't be true. Exclusive guardianship? Girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP